Saturday, October 21, 2006

My eyes

So I went to an Optometry clinic recently, because I'd lost my glasses and my eyes were feeling irritated. There was bad news and good news. The bad news: I have a ton of "papilla" in my eyes, meaning that they are inflamed and perhaps near infected. The good news: my vision has improved from 20/60 to 20/40. My contact prescription went from -2.00 to -1.50. The optometrist was surprised. As I focused on the Snellen charts, I could notice the letters coming in and out of focus. Strange. I've got a feeling my vision is improving fast.

To be honest, my eyes have been improving marginally for sometime. The last time I went to the optometrist (a year or two ago) he said that my vision was improving and dropped the prescription in one eye by .75.

No comments: