Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Internet

The internet really complicates my life. I need to simplify it. But how?

How can I cut away the things that are actually unnecessary - the MUDing, the (perhaps) reading, the endless browsing. I always have something consuming my life.

Hell, that shit sounds like a poem. I'm gonna put it into verse:

The internet really complicates my life
I need to simplify it.
But how?
How can I cut away the things that are actually necessary
the MUDing, the (perhaps) reading, the endless browsing
I always have something consuming my life.


My own lyrical sense is prolly shitty. I never write poetry. I should, to become a better writer. There's a quote from Fitzgerald about poetry ... let me find it. Couldn't find it. It states that one is never a good writer until they've tried to write lyrical poetry, even if they failed. And by that I suppose he means really tried.

No comments: