Friday, January 13, 2006

Seduction Insider and Alpha males

After reading someone's schpiel on their 'alphaness' on the SOI forum, I went searching for websites to tell me what an alpha male is. Eventually I found Seduction Insider. Decent website with tons of free info. I've been reading it for a while. Good stuff.

Bowie's 'alpha male' leadership skills leave a lot to be desired. If someone had ever beaten up someone who was down at my school, he'd get a lotta shit. Someone who has to force respect like that is not a good alpha male.

I haven't taken anyone's advice on how to deal with my Jen situation, who 'just wants to be friends'. She hints that she's dropping her bf. The other day she said I made her dizzy when I was around her. Yet she shows all the classic signs of friendship. I'm hardly even trying anymore.

No comments: